Saturday, February 21, 2009

Holly and the Rejects

Holly is my friend. Her last name I will not say because I do not want her to be raped. Well....she LIKES the All American Rejects! Can we get her to LOVE them? Here's the Q&A Interview with Holly so we can get her to be insane over AAR!!!
Q&A With Holly:
Me: Do you think Tyson Ritter is hot stuff?
Holly: Not really.
Me: Is AAR music good?
Holly: Yes.
Me: What is your favorite song by them?
Holly: The only one I actually listen to is Gives you Hell.
Me: What do you like about Gives you Hell?
Holly: Umm...*giggles*...I don't know...really...
Me: Like, is it a hip beat?
Holly: Hip beat? Umm....I don't know.
Me: Is it your kind of music style?
Holly: I've never listened to that music before this.
Me: Do you know Tyson Ritter personally?
Holly: No! *giggles*
Me: Haha! Just kidding, I know (TV talks about lesbians in background)
Holly: I hate the video to the song. (gives you hell) on youtube!
Me: Are the AAR inspirational to you?
Holly: How would they be insp-in-uh-inspirational to me?
Me: Do they inspire you to write music?
Holly: No.
Me: Do you love the All American Rejects?
Holly: I love the song....*raises eyebrows*
Me: Do you like my blog?
Holly: What do you mean the blog...what?
Me: You're making yourself look like an idiot on the web!
Holly: I am an idiot, I know that!!
Me: Well, this is a blog, it is my space..but not my space. Do you like my homepage?
Holly: Yes.
Me: Do you visit regularly?
Holly: No.
Me: Do you love the All American Rejects now, their songs?
Holly: Yes!!!
CONGRATULATIONS FANS!
FINALLY...
WE HAVE CONVERTED AN AAR LIKER...
TO AN AAR LOVER!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
SEE YA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to comment on Tyson Ritter and his awesomeness? And hotness?? Please talk all about him and what you think! :D