Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Why do I love Tyson Ritter??

I have many explanations as to why I am inlove with this man right below this mini paragraph!!





Boys and Girls...Ladies and Gentlemen...look at this face!! ---------->








My question to you is...how can you not like him?? He is so hot! And if you agree with me, I have something to say....I love you!! Isn't he amazing looking? If you love Tyson Ritter too, please comment. And if you don't like him, say it to my face!! Because I love him! Oh, and I got an awesome picture of him topless, check this out!:



Sorry the quality sucks, but can you see his

man pecks? Yes!

Cause I can..... :D




Top ten Reason why people like Tyson Ritter:

  1. He's hot
  2. Awesome Body
  3. Sweet Man Pecks
  4. Awesome Hair
  5. Great sense of humor
  6. Great Smile
  7. Sweet Voice
  8. Probably Great Kisser!
  9. Rocks Guitar...I think...haha
  10. No one can ever replace him...irreplacable...:D

Oh and people! That guy from Threes Company, John Ritter...is not his father! Understood? They are not even related! Let it go! Give up your dream! Tyson Ritter is the hottest Ritter on the planet!! Understood? Thanks!!








Check out my next blog! What my band

teacher, Mr.Z said about Tyson Ritter and the

All American Rejects! You'll see! Vote if you agree on what he

says! Please comment!




TYSON TIME!!!!!!!!!





When I die, I want him next to me...... I seriously do. I mean, the majority of people want to rest in peace, but me??....HELL NO!! I want HIM.I want HIM. HAHAHAHAH! XD lol.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, Tyson Ritter is good at singing, but whats up with those bongos in Move Along? I thought they did it with full drum sets...are they part mexican??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate him...he needs to wax somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do people enjoy their music?

    Sorry for the long line of comments but my brother Kyle and sister Jenny are commenting on your blog and seeing which one you will comment back to first! yeah, its a competition, also to see who enjoys Tyson Ritter's voice more...btw...Chico is a nickname. My real name is Rocko!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visit my site!!
    We have lots in common about Tyson!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! you advertising on weeworld, yeah, all about this site...its fucking cool, i am going to let other weemees know, and they can become your followers...see you on weeworld!

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to comment on Tyson Ritter and his awesomeness? And hotness?? Please talk all about him and what you think! :D